Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Party Ideas for You Know What Day....

With the Hallmark holiday fast approaching, I thought I'd share some party ideas. I know I probably should have posted this earlier in the month, most parents probably have already gotten together or some schools have done away with this party at school. But these ideas will come in handy even if you don't have children and just want to add a festive atmosphere at home. If fact, you should decorate but keep it up for the rest of the month. Tonight while going on a walk with JDQ, I saw two houses that were decorated for February 14. Both were decked out in red twinkle lights and the obligatory heart(s) waving in the wind from a tree or on the front door. Enjoy!

Apple of my eye 

From Etsy


via HGTV









No comments:

Post a Comment