Monday, November 25, 2013

Eating my Words….

The other night I told my husband that I was going to read Bram Stoker's Dracula and Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol to JDQ. He stared at me with a quizzical look and i proceeded to pull out these two books:


Yes, I am now sticking my foot into my mouth. See not too long ago, a friend posted these books on her Facebook page and I scoffed at them. Then one day, while in Whole Foods I see this book


Immediately, I snatched it up. Thinking how cool! The book takes certain color aspects from the story; Black shoes (Alice), Orange cat (Cheshire), Brown hat (Mad Hatter) etc.  I was roped in! I have to admit they are absolutely cute. Santa will be bringing Sherlock Holmes for Christmas and maybe some others. If you are looking for a great holiday gift for someone's child or your own (recommended ages under 2) definitely go and buy some of these books. You won't be sorry.

Enjoy!
Kerry



No comments:

Post a Comment