Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Night Owl??

Pregnancy and during pregnancy I loved staying up late to watch old movies. Casablanca, 39 Steps, The Big Sleep, etc... I would record movies even if I had seen them a hundred times or even if I own them.  Now, people may think I stay up late to do the same thing but.. nope. It's usually the only time I have to get things done. Like laundry, doing the dishes, and now working on items for my Etsy store.  Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Jamie which is why I never have time to do other things. Gone are the days of sitting around watching old movies. I still have a habit of recording movies but they will sit in our "recorded TV" section until the space is needed to record more old movies that I'll never get around to watching (I know someday).  So I'll try to share some bits from some of my favorite movies.



Ok, I have to confess that was hard, to just pick these few. I kept thinking; "Wait, this movie would be good" "No, wait this movie would be great." "Do I want to just add trailers?"  Well I hope you enjoy these few snippets.

Do you have a favorite old movie?  You can add it here in the comments section or on my Facebook page.

Enjoy!
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment